Award Winning Fun for the Whole Family
Studies show that 38-percent of infants and toddlers use smartphones or tablets. And it doesn’t stop there...children ages 8-10 are exposed to an astounding 8 hours of media each day. In an age where electronics are taking over society, Tall Tales brings back the classic magic of imagination in a new and exciting family game. This creative, non-competitive storytelling game is for people of all ages. Players draw random story elements from a bag and twist their best tale using each piece, just like the world used to do before the technology revolution. The only limit is your imagination!
Real 3-D game includes 50 detailed game pieces, 24 full color story cards and a story bag to store game pieces.
5 Ways to Play:
- Basic Game: One player reaches into the story bag and draws 8 story pieces one at a time. Player then begins telling a TALL TALE using one of the pieces drawn until all the pieces are included in the story. The story can be as wacky or fun as your imagination will allow. When the story is over, all the pieces go back into the story bag, and the next player draws to start their TALL TALE.
- World Tales: Follow the BASIC GAME directions. After drawing 8 story pieces, draw one story place card and use that card as an environment for your TALL TALE. As you tell your story, place your story pieces on the story place card as used.
- Taller Tales: Choose a number 9 to 50. One player draws one piece to use in their story. Once that piece is used, that player draws another piece which must be the next piece they use in their story. The story continues until the number of pieces chosen to use is achieved. Story place cards may be added for even more variations.
- Group Tales: Each player draws two or more story pieces, making the total number of pieces among all players between 10 and 20 (or whatever amount you desire). The first player chooses one piece they’ve drawn and begins the story. Once the first player uses their piece in the tale, they pass the story onto the second player who continues, using one of their pieces. The story passes from player to player until all players have used up all their pieces. Story place cards may be added for an added challenge.
- Marathon Tales: Like TALLER TALES, but the number chosen is always 50 pieces (the entire bag). Have one story teller, or make it like Group Tales where the story travels from player to player. Story place cards may be added for professional storytellers.