These ready-to-eat food rations are full of essential vitamins and minerals, and are designed to ensure survival during catastrophic events. With a lengthy 5 year shelf life, you will have a long lasting product for those "just in case" moments.
Each package contains 9 pre-measured 400 calorie rations, which allows a person to get their full nutrition in a challenging situation. Each complete food bar is packaged in a water resistant, highly durable, and air sealed Mylar packaging. For marine based environments, the recommended consumption is two squares per person, per day or 800 calories. For land based environments, the recommended consumption is three bars per person per day, or 1200 calories. Made in the USA.
- Emergency food supply rations include single bar or 10 bars case
- Contains 9 pre-measured 400 calorie rations, to last one person up to three days
- Non-thirst provoking with a pleasant Lemon flavor.
- Kosher and meets the dictates for Halal
- Meets the US Coast Guard standards and made in America
- Withstands Temperatures of -22° F to 149°F
- USCG approved for 5 year shelf life within its durable, air sealed Mylar packaging to ensure preservation under all climatic conditions
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals exceeding RDA requirements
- This product does not contain cholesterol or tropical oils