Never have dry chicken again!
- Stainless Steel construction.
- Tube can be filled with beer, wine, fruit juice, soda, water and herbs.
- Chicken is infused with moisture and flavor from tube.
- Spikes hold and bake potatoes, sweet potatoes or corn perfectly.
- Additional vegetables can be cooked in the pan under the chicken.
- Instructions included.
- Use in oven or on grill - gas or charcoal.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Tube screws off for compact storage.
- Cook a meal for 4 people - See recipe.
- 10" round x 5" high.
- Made in China.
What could be better in these tough economic times – a delicious and inexpensive meal that will cook in 90 minutes with only one item to clean – cooked in the oven or on the grill.
What you'll need:
- 1 can beer
- 2 lb whole chicken
- 4 large potatoes
- 12 mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes (halved)
- 1 bunch broccoli
- Seasonings (salt, pepper, ground ginger, paprika, and poultry seasonings)
Preheat the oven or the grill to 400 degrees F.
Rinse the chicken with cold water, pat dry and rub the seasonings over the skin.
Pour the beer into the tube until it is almost full. (You can also use chicken stock, fruit juice, stock or wine.)
Place the chicken cavity over the tube so that the legs are on the base keeping the chicken upright. Clip the Potato Clips onto the sides of the Beer Can Roaster so they are ready for the potatoes after 30 minutes of cooking time. Place the Beer Can Roaster into the oven or onto the grill.
After 30 minutes, remove the Beer Can Roaster and place on a stable surface so that you can carefully push the washed potatoes onto the spikes. (You can also do the same with corn, but half way through the cooking time.) Put it back into the oven or onto the grill.
After 1 hour from the start of the cooking time, remove the Beer Can Roaster again from the oven or grill, and carefully place the mushrooms, tomatoes and broccoli into the bottom dish of the Beer Can Roaster so that they can cook in the chicken juices. Return it to the oven or grill and let it cook for the final 30 minutes.
Your meal will be perfectly cooked and taste absolutely delicious. No extra fats or oils have been added, and it is a perfectly balanced and healthy meal.
If you prefer turkey, you can do the same recipe with a turkey breast. Carefully place it over the tube.